Wednesday, May 20, 2015

EOTD: A touch of purple

Hello everyone! How have you been? 
Sometimes when I start putting on make-up, I have an idea of what the end result should look like. But when it's finished, it doesn't look like what I expected first. Simply because I tried something new or I was inspired by something else all of a sudden.

Today I wanted just a little bit of pink eyeshadow on my lid and maybe some liquid liner, but then I looked at my gorgeous MAC palette and though 'well, it's been a while since I've used those gorgeous purple eyeshadows, I should use them more often'. And so I did.
 

I applied my "Pink gold" Color Tattoo by Maybelline all over my lid first. Then I used MAC's "Star Violet" for the middle part of my eye and I applied "Sketch", also by MAC, on the outer corner. I didn't apply the colours any higher than my crease.
After that I blended all the colours, you shouldn't be able to see harsh lines, they should gradually fade.


I applied a bit of eyeliner and mascara, both by Essence (as always) and that's the finished look! 


Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed! 
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!