Wednesday, April 29, 2015

SIX nosepiercings

Hello you guys! How are you doing?
I told you that about a month ago, I got my nose pierced. At first I just wanted to leave the original piercing in, but when I was shopping at SIX, I found some amazin, cute piercings.
So I really went all out choosing the ones I loved the most.


Don't you think they look gorgeous? I chose a few fun, silly ones, but also some more 'normal' ones for when I have to go to work.
I'm now wearing the little "ring" that has a heart on it, which is so so beautiful. You're not supposed to change your piercings after one month only, but I haven't had any problems or infections or anything, so I felt changing the jewelry so early wouldn't be a problem.


Do you have any piercings? Where do you get your new jewelry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!