Thursday, March 12, 2015

About my absence ♥

Hello everyone! Happy Thursday! How have you been doing? It's been quite a while since I last updated this blog. I'm actually surprised it took me so long! 

I've been having a little bit of a hard time keeping up with all the work I have. Going to school, working a few jobs, maintaining a social life, I found out that it's not that easy. 

 

Especially since I spent the last couple of weeks teaching English and history, I just found that 24 hours in a day sometimes aren't enough. Teaching, preparing, reflecting at the end of the lesson, it has kept me pretty busy and maybe I should have planned a little better.
It might still happen in the next couple of months that sometimes I miss a day but I will try to keep posting.

So yeah, I wanted to explain why I've been gone and I'm definitely back!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!