Monday, February 16, 2015

Essence liquid eyeliner - updated version review!

 

Eyeliner is my signature look. My god, I love eyeliner. For years now, I've been applying a little black line close to my lashline to make my eyes pop.
In all those years, I have used thesame eyeliner by thesame brand - simply because it's a good product. Recently Essence, the brand that makes the eyeliner I use, has updated their eyeliner and I'm going to review the updated version for you! If you want to see the old product, I reviewed it right here!

 

The first thing that has changed is the packaging. It is now oval. I don't know why they changed it because I liked the previous packaging but okay.
The colours stayed thesame.

 

When I opened this eyeliner, I noticed it didn't have the brush I'm used to. It used to have a soft brush that was quite flexible, and I thought it worked fine.
Anyway, it has changed, it now has an "extra soft tip". It is flexible as well but sometimes it doesn't distribute the product evenly, which means I have to go over thesame line twice or even three times. It happened with the other brush as well, but not as much.


The pigmentation of the product has not changed.


This is what the eyeliner looks like on my eye. I think it looks fine and I think the product still works well. I have no idea why Essence decided to change their product because the previous version was fine.


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!