Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Basic everyday make-up look

Hello everyone!
January has been super busy for me. Normally I like to put on make-up and do my hair but in January I didn't always have time.
I prefer to wear some make-up rather than none and went for the basic thing. I thought I'd share this minium make-up look with you, in case some of you ladies who read my blog like to wear something that's less time consuming!


So I just primed my face and then used my L'Oréal True Match foundation. After that I applied some Catrice Camouflage cream under my eyes. This concealer is not liquid, which isn't ideal for the under eye area but I ran out of other concealer so it was an emergency, haha!
I set my foundation with some powder and put on a little bit of blush!



I kept my eyes quite light! I used a little bit of liquid eyeliner by Essence and I also applied some mascara from Essence.
After that I took a white shimmery eyeshadow and applied it under my brow to highlight it.

That's all it takes to achieve this look! This is my absolute basic make-up look.

Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!