Monday, January 26, 2015

Weekly Diary

Hello you guys!
How have you been doing? I'm glad to tell you that my exams are almost over! I didn't upload my weekly diary last Sunday due to a string of events that kept me from blogging.
One day late, here I am with my weekly diary!

My week hasn't been special. From Monday to Thursday I was studying and taking exams.
Last Thursday, I had my last exam, which was my history exam. I'm so happy the exams are over, now I don't have to feel guilty about watching TV, haha!
Having to study during the Christmas break is a whole new experience and it was something that I had to get used to!


After the exams, my friend and I decided to go get a drink and talk a little. It had been a month or so since we had a decent talk, so we caught up with everything that was going on.


I also went to a few parties, which was really nice, I saw a lot of people that I hadn't seen for a while.
This weekend we went to a couple of pet shops. I got some new fish in amazing colours. My tank is in my bedroom so I can watch my gorgeous fish swim around when I'm laying in bed, about to fall asleep.

In one of the pet shops, they actually recreated the Nemo tank! I think it was so beautiful and the fish looked amazing! I would for sure like to have a tank like that!


After watching a bunch of animals (and falling in love over and over again), my sister decided to adopt a little bunny. I like animals a lot so I'm happy the pet family is expanding!
She's such a cute little thing.


That was my week! I hope you had a nice one yourself!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!