Sunday, January 4, 2015

Weekly Diary

Happy Sunday! 
How are you doing? Last week was really busy for me! 
I have to study, but of course I also wanted to celebrate Christmas and the new year! 


I went to the movies with one of my best friends and afterwards we went to a cocktail bar. I had never been there before, but I liked it! Such a classy place (and they have good cocktails as well)! 


That night, a few minutes before we wanted to leave, it actually started to snow! 
We haven't seen snow in Belgium in 2 years, so it was quite nice to see it snowing outside! Just in time for the new year! 
It hasn't snowed eversince.


Festive nails! 


After working on New Year's Eve, my friend and I decided to go out. It was already pretty late, but heck, why not? You only get to celebrate New Year once a year! 
I didn't get an outfit picture on New Year's Eve but I wish I did. Anyway, you can see what I'm wearing in the picture below: a little black dress with a military jacket, a teal belt and a statement necklace that had some teal, pink and orange in it.


I started 2015 off right and I hope many more wonderful things are coming my way! 
I hope you had as much fun as I did!
Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!