Tuesday, January 13, 2015

OOTD: All red everything

Hey you guys! What's up?!
The weather doesn't allow me to take pictures outside (we're having a lot of wind and rain) but I didn't let that stop me! Here's an outfit of the day!


In my post on how to wear statement necklaces, I said I like to wear statement necklaces with blazers. That's exactly what I'm doing in this post! I like to wear basics and just spice them up with accessories.
I think this outfit would be lovely if I had a black and white striped shirt, but I don't have one for the moment. Instead of wearing black and making this outfit too dark, I went for a white T-shirt.


I spiced up my basic white T-shirt with my burgundy blazer and my favourite blue necklace. The chain of my necklace is gold, so it matched my new watch and my bracelet.

  • T-shirt: H&M
  • Pants: H&M
  • Blazer: C&A
  • Necklace: H&M
  • Watch: Claire's
  • Bracelet: H&M
  • Lipstick: "107" by Kate Moss for Rimmel London
Thank you so much for reading!
Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!