Wednesday, January 14, 2015

EOTD: Sunrise

Hello everyone! How are you doing?
It's been a really long time since I've used my Essence "all about sunrise" palette because I feel like it's a palette for summer. But with all the bad weather, I desperately needed something to lighten up my day.

 

For the first time in a couple of months, I used this palette for my eye of the day today! I kept it quite simple; I used the yellow eyeshadow on my lid after priming with Essence I ♥ stage eyeshadow base. After that I used the lightest colour in my crease, the darker brown on the outer corner and the darkest, grey eyeshadow on top of the brown.
After blending everything, I used the white eyeshadow as a highlight!


I finished this look by putting on liquid eyeliner (ah, it's almost empty!) and mascara by Essence. This is the finished look!


Do you like this look? Let me know! 


Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a good day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!