Friday, January 9, 2015

EOTD: MAC "Rose" pigment make-up look!

I tend to buy a lot of make-up and use it about a week and then forget all about it. With the upcoming exams, I don't have a lot of time to do my make-up anyway, but today I decided I wanted to create a look with my "Rose" pigment by MAC.

 

This pigment is gorgeous, but it's something that can be over the top. I decided just to wear a darker make-up look with this pigment.


I'm considering to make a tutorial on this look (although it might take some time because I'm in exams now), I really like it. I should wear it more often! 


Here's a list of the products I used for my eyes:
* Essence I ♥ stage eyeshadow base
*MAC Espresso eyeshadow
*MAC Rose pigment
*Nude 'Tude by The Balm
*Essence Liquid eyeliner
*Essence mascara


Products used for my face:
*L'Oréal True Match foundation
*MAC concealer
*MUA eyebrow set
*Catrice setting powder
*Essence Vintage District blush (limited edition)
*MAC "Adored" highlighter (limited edition)



Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day! 

2 comments:

  1. this pigment is gorgeous indeed...I have to say with this look your eyes look enormous...I really love it ( I always do love your make up looks but this one especially so)!
    the combo of pink and brown is fabulous!...and it even matches your tee....

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/2015/01/outfits-green-and-blue-odjevne.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your winged liner!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!