Saturday, January 3, 2015

A little jewelry haul

Hello everyone! How have you been doing? Did you have a nice New Year's Eve?
I went out looking for a cute dress for New Year's eve and I was in luck! I scored a nice black dress with a lace back and I also picked up some statement necklaces! 

 

These were actually on sale, they used to ask about €20/piece for it and now I paid €10 for both!  
 I have this thing for statement necklaces, so you can imagine how happy I was to get these two beautiful necklaces for a small price!


I also got a beautiful gold watch for Christmas. My sister gave it to me. Just in time, because a fellow student broke my other watch.
I like this watch a lot, I think it looks really classy even though it's simple.


Thanks for reading, and once again: Happy 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!