Saturday, December 27, 2014

"Crossed" bookreview

You guys.... I have tried so many times to write this bookreview and I have waited so long to do it.
There's only one reason for it.

 

I never finished the book. I noticed when I started reading the "Matched" series, it took me a bit of effort to stay focused and I had to really motivate myself to read the book. That feeling didn't get better at all when I started reading the second book called "Crossed".
I kept hearing about how great it was and how everyone loved it, but I realised that I don't like it. At all.
Everything goes so slow that it becomes frustrating and I just didn't feel like I was part of the story or that I could relate, which is part of what makes a book good in my opinion.


I don't want to write this, but I also don't want to lie to you. I don't get why this series is such a big deal. It didn't please me. Too bad because I had already bought the third book and now that's just a waste of money.

1 comment:

  1. I remember being so disappointed by one novel I had such high hopes for...but at least the cover is nice and it will look nice on your book shelf---to look at things from a bright side.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!