Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas 2014 ♥

Hey you guys! How are you doing?
I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas! I know I did! 

 

First I went to my parents' house. My sister and her boyfriend were there as well and we gave each other gifts. I got amazing stuff that I really liked. I might write about the presents that I got in a next post!

 
I put on a not-so-festive outfit: turquoise shirt and my H&M statement necklace. I wanted to put on a very ugly Christmas sweater, but I didn't buy one yet! I did put an extra touch on my nails! Simple, but I think it still looks festive and elegant!


Then we went back to my sister and her boyfriend's house. There we ate a lot of snacks and played monopoly with a bunch of friends.
We didn't get to the end of it though, it was early in the morning when we stopped playing and I only had about one or two hours of sleep left before I had to go to work!
I did have a lot of fun though!


Have a lovely day and thank you for reading!

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely mani...
    and I just love your necklace!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!