Tuesday, December 30, 2014

2014 in a nutshell

Hi everyone!
I feel like the lifestyle part of this blog only comes out in the holiday season. Today is the first lifestyle post about the ending of the year 2014. More posts might follow, I'm not sure yet.
2014 has gone by so fast but it was so much fun. A lot of special stuff happened this year. I would say this was for sure the best year of my life (so far).


Travelling
If you've followed this blog for about a year, you'll know that I travelled quite a bit this year. Well, I travelled to Germany and visited Buchenwald. Right after that, I went to the Czech Republic and visited Prague.

 
 
 

I fell in love with Prague. It's so beautiful out there, I love it. I wish I could go back, I had a really good time and I'm happy I went!



School
This year, I graduated from high school and I started my education in college. I'm currently studying history and English and I LOVE it.
I still have to take my exams so I'm really nervous about that but I'm sure everything will be fine. I was doubting a teeny tiny bit if I had made the right choice in the beginning, but I now know that this education is perfect for me.
In a few weeks I'll actually go to a high school to teach as an intern! Can't wait! 


Work
For the first time in my life I did something else than service industry this summer. I worked at Volvo Cars. It's a big change and it for sure was a job that I never thought I'd do, but it was a great experience. I felt at home immediately! I had a great team and once again I was just one of the guys.

Life
First of all, I turned 18 this year!


It's also the first year I kinda forced everyone to accept me as I am by simply not changing haha! Feels good!


I also learned how to drive! I don't have my drivers licence yet because I haven't had time to go get it yet, but dude, I can drive!

I also moved out of the house this year. Yeah, a lot of big changes. I'm used to living alone by now and I'm happy - I'm learning to stand on my own two feet.
So far so good, I have a roof over my head and food in my fridge. I can't complain. I do miss my pets and my dad a lot though! I'm not allowed to have pets in my new place and I wish I could see my cats more often!

Events
I've done a lot of really cool things this year! I usually don't like to go out partying, but this year I went to a few special events!


Health
I have also been accomplishing my "dreams" when it comes to health, working out, moving. About a month ago, I started working out. I got myself a fitness card and I've been working out for at least 5 days a week (not too much or too heavy though, don't worry). In the meantime I ran my first 6km for charity and I'm still keeping up my work. I feel good!


2014 was a year with a lot of changes, but it was for sure a year where I achieved a lot. It was a good year. Cheers to 2015!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!