Saturday, October 4, 2014

OOTD: Parrot ♥

Hello everyone! How have you been doing?


Once again, I have an outfit of the day post for you guys. I know this is not as much fun as it used to be because you always see thesame white wall in the background,
but I don't have my "photographer" (aka sister) here with me now that I live alone and I can't go outside and put my camera on timer because I'm pretty sure it'd get stolen while I wast trying to take a picture.


 
Okay so today I wore a babyblue dress with parrots on it. This is a halter dress, which is perfect for this kind of weather, it's still quite hot outside!
I got it online (on Topvintage.nl).
I put my beige cardigan over it. This one is from H&M. I tied it in a knot so it wouldn't be too long and take away the "wow" effect of my dress. I quite like how this turned out to be honest! My nude ballet flats are by H&M as well. My watch is from New Look. 

 

I like this look a lot, what do you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!