Friday, October 17, 2014

OOTD: Autumn Red ♥

Hello everyone! I'm back with another outfit of the day!
This one is very different from all the previous ones I've posted this month! The sun has disappeared and instead we got a lot of rain recently, so that's why today I'm not wearing a skirt.
I will try to make more pictures outside, but obviously with the rain it wasn't possible.


The sweater that I'm wearing in this post is actually a little too big. I think it's very, very comfortable though! Whenever it's rainy, I tend to wear a lot of black, so this outfit is quite dark!
I paired this with black skinny jeans and sneakers. My purse and my coat are also black and grey.
Even my make-up look was smoked out! I made a dark purple eye look!


To spice up the outfit a little bit, I put on one of my favourite statement necklaces by H&M.
I also had some "arm candy" going on!


Sweater: H&M
Bag: H&M
Pants: H&M
Coat: H&M
Necklace: H&M
Earrings: New Yorker
Watch: New Look

Have a lovely day! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!