Thursday, October 30, 2014

October favies ♥

Hello everyone! How are you?
October is coming to an end, so I decided I would share my favourites of this month with you!

It's been getting colder and when that happens, I always need a bit more coverage. These last months I barely wore any foundation or BB cream because concealer was enough,
but recently, I started to use my Essence all about matt oil free bb cream again!

 

Highlighter is something I never wear in winter, but I do have this shimmering powder from Essence. It's from their limited edition called "Hello Autumn" and it's beautiful. Very subtle and you might need to put on a little bit more to actually see some result, but I like this.

 

I like bright and pastel nailpolishes, but I tend to wear darker colours when fall comes around.
I've recently been wearing this nailpolish by Essence called "Hint of love".


And of course I've been going back to red lips. Dark red lips, bright red lips, it's all good, as long as it's red lips!
I have been loving my MAC 'Russian Red' lipstick all year round, but now it's come to the point that the lipstick is almost empty and I'm getting myself a new one soon! 

 

Winter is on its way which means it's very important to stay hydrated and it's very important to always take good care of your body.
I have dry skin so I like to use body butter quite often, but especially in this time of year my stash of body butters comes in handy!
I like to use body butter by The Body Shop. It's a bit expensive, I agree, but it works for me!


Thanks for reading!
See you soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!