Saturday, October 18, 2014

EOTD: Soft autumnal look

Hello everyone! Happy Saturday!
Today's make-up look is a quite simple, it involves soft colours and a lot of black eyeliner.

When I started making this look, I actually though the eyeshadow colours would be darker. Not that it's a fiasco that they weren't. 


I made this look using an Essence palette that I had bought quite a long time ago, but I forgot that these eyeshadows aren't very pigmented - that's why I prefer using the palette in spring instead of fall.
I like fall because in fall you get to wear darker make-up, and I think that looks very sophisticated!


I primed my eyes using my Essence I ♥ Stage eyeshadow base and then I applied the three neutral colours from this Essence palette right here (click here and here). I used the lightest eyeshadow on my lid, the middle eyeshadow in my crease and the darkest eyeshadow in my outer corner.
I blended everything out until it looked flawless and then I put on eyeliner.
I put on both liquid eyeliner, kohl eyeliner and mascara (all by Essence).


This is the finished look!


What do you think? Do you like this look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!