Saturday, October 25, 2014

EOTD: Fall in town ♥


Hello everyone! I'm back!
I have a new make-up look for you that I'm personally a big fan of!
I based it on a make-up look that I used to wear all the time, but this time I've made it a little more fall appropriate.


The look that I based this look on, can be found here.
I did exactly thesame to start off, but then I darkened up my crease gradually, that means I first used brown to make it darker and darker and when everything was blended out, I used some black eyeshadow.

 
 
All the eyeshadow colours that I used are by MAC (Texture, Woodwinked, Espresso). The black eyeshadow is by MUA, from their "Undress me too" palette.

 

Next, I applied liquid eyeliner and two colours kohl eyeliner (all the eyeliner products are by Essence).
I used Essence's black kohl liner on the outer corner of the eye and their "Charlie seen in green" from the "Hello Autumn" limited edition in my inner corner!



What do you think of this look?
Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!