Thursday, October 16, 2014

EOTD: Fall has fallen ♥

Hello you guys, happy Thursday!
Today's look is a fall look! It's October which means fall and winter are coming! Normally I'm not a big fan of red/cranberry colours, but today I decided to give it a go! 
I used about five MAC eyeshadow colours. 


So I started by priming my eyelid with Essence I ♥ stage eyeshadow base.
Next, I applied MAC's "Paradisco" (light pink colour) in the inner corner of my eye, "Amber Lights" (gold) in the middle and "Coppering" (copper) in the outer corner of my eye.
The amazing thing is that all the eyeshadow have some gold in it, which makes it fit together beautifully.

I blended all the eyeshadows very carefully and re-applied eyeshadow when it had faded from blending.
In my crease I used "Texture", which is one of my favourite eyeshadow colours. I darkened up the outer corner of my crease with "Espresso", which is another lovely eyeshadow by MAC.


Red eyeshadows can make you look sick very easily, so be careful when you use it.
I always like to apply black liquid eyeliner because black neutralises the red a little bit. Aside from black liquid eyeliner, I also used black kohl eyeliner on my lower waterline.
A little bit of mascara... and done!

Products used:

I hope you liked this make-up look!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!