Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekly Diary

Happy Sunday! 
How has your week been? This week has been so, SO much fun for me! Last week was pretty cool because I moved out and went to school for the first time, but this week was really exciting because I did a lot of cool things and I actually attended classes for the first time.
At first I felt like my head was exploding because we got so much information, but so far I've been enjoying it!

Living on my own is feeling pretty damn good right now, I'm used to handling my own business such as doing the dishes and grocery shopping by now! I'm also "getting to know" the city I live in, which is amazing!


In school, a lot of exciting things are going on as well! I'm getting to know all of my fellow students (some of us already went out to get Starbucks together), but I also got some assignments already! 
I actually got to teach for the first time last week! It was only 5 minutes and it was unannounced so I freaked a little, but I did well!

And you know what's the best part? School usually doesn't even start until after 10 am!

work work work!!
That's about it for this week!
How have you been?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!