Sunday, September 14, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!
Whoo, it's been quite the week! I have been incredibly busy, but my work is paying off!

This week was the last week to go to work for me. Next week, I will already be starting school.

 

Before school starts, I had to make sure I moved out! I'm going to move to a little studio near my school.
So that's what I did this weekend. I picked up my key and moved out all my stuff!


Right now I'm still in the process of moving, but I have made some progress! I'm sorry this is a really, really short Weekly Diary but I do thesame thing everyday: moving.
And it's not that interesting to show you 16 pictures of me moving! I will be back with more next week!


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!