Sunday, August 24, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!
How are you doing on this rainy Sunday? Before I'm shutting off the computer to go shopping, I want to tell you a little bit more about my week.

This week I started working at Volvo! It's a student job and even though I didn't know what to expect, I am quite happy! I have a lovely team who treat me like one of the boys and that's totally fine.
This week I started with the early shift which means waking up at 3am. It goes without saying I didn't do anything but sleep when I got back home!
That's why this Weekly Diary is so short!

 

I have enjoyed one particular song this week, I heard it for the first time on Friday and I can't keep it out of my head!


I also went to see "Bad Neighbours" in the movie theatre and I must say, it's a really funny movie! It didn't quite go as I expected, but I giggled so much.
Also, Zac Efron.


So yeah, a really short Weekly Diary this week, but I hope that's okay! I'll talk to you tomorrow!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!