Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!  
It's Sunday, which means it's Weekly Diary time! 
I don't have a lot of pictures this week, since I've been at work most of the time! What can I say, I have things to pay ;), like all of us.

This week, I didn't only work, I also spent a lot of time in the hospital! I actually had to go and get a consult to get my wisdom teeth removed, but because of a misunderstanding, I didn't get my consult and now I don't know when I can have surgery.
 Luckily, I brought my book called "Wreck this journal" and had some fun with dad.


That evening, I was in luck! I got back just in time from the hospital and my friends invited me to go watch the shooting of a show that comes out around October here in Belgium. It was so much fun, I really enjoyed myself. I saw Astrid Bryan (Belgian girl who lives in America, did a TV show and now has her own reality show) and Belgian writer Herman Brusselmans. Fun!

Later we also went to this lovely restaurant in Ghent that used to be a factory. We ate on the top floor. I wish I got a picture, it was so so beautiful there. Absolutely stunning, and good service ;) ! I didn't expect to have so much fun after my gone wrong dentist appointment!

Even though this week has been a little busy, I still made time for my pets. My cat obviously doesn't know how to play with toys!


Last night I heard about some Turkish guy telling women they shouldn't laugh in public. Well uhm, I join the protest on Instagram! Never EVER stop smiling!


And I also did a make-up job... Something completely different than I'm used to, but it looked good and felt good so... The pictures will be online as soon as I get them!


Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!