Sunday, August 3, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello you guys!

My update is a little bit late today, because I just arrived home after a long night!
This week has been quite busy, because both me and my sister celebrated our 18th birthday, and we both organised a party.

Let's start at the beginning of the week. I went shopping a little bit because at the end of the sales, they even give discounts on shoes and cute little scarfs so I got a few of those. They were almost for free, happy me!
I actually didn't have to go to work so I spent the night at my sister and her boyfriends house. We had a lovely little movie night. 

After that, we started preparing for our birthday and the parties!


On Friday, I turned 18. 18. It's so weird. I'm 18.
My mom got us a biiiig breakfeast (see what I did there?) with lots of yummy stuff and after that I spent the day doing things I like!


We also went out to celebrate and the next morning we had to wake up early to get ready for my sister's birthday party - a barbecue! We had put up balloons before, but they all broke due to the heat  so we started over again...


One of my good friends gave me a birthday present and I just loved it so much, I had to show you! This is actually a portrait of  me, it's a drawing of one of my Facebook profile pictures. I thought it was so cute! It's a really nice talent to have!


I'm having a little party myself next week and I had my friend draw on my name tags as well! It's really quite special, don't you think? It's nice and personal.


That's it for this week! I hope you're having a really good day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!