Monday, August 4, 2014

My all time favourite make-up palettes

Hello everyone!
A little while ago I was talking to someone about my favourite make-up palettes that I'd recommend and I noticed I haven't done a post like this in a while (or maybe not ever). So today, I want to show you my favourite make-up palettes. I will link the reviews of each make-up palette (that I have reviewed) in this post, so you can read all about my opinion if you'd like.

Of course, my Nude 'Tude make-up palette by The Balm. This palette is amazing! Not only the quality and pigmentation of the eyeshadows, but just the design of the palette. Who wouldn't love a pin-up girl palette?! I've had this for nearly a year now and I still love it and use it a lot. It has been featured in many of my posts!
You can find my review on it here!


The "To die for" palette by Essence is my favourite neutral drugstore palette ever. I recommend this to people who ask me for a cheap but good quality palette all the time. I still use my palette a lot, especially on work days or days when I don't have time to play around with my make-up!


Then there are of course my two ELF colour palettes.
The one on the left is the 144 neutral palette and the one on the right is the 144 colours palette. These palettes have every colour you could ever want and so I use them very often. Not only for new looks, but I also use them for make-up jobs.

My reviews on both palettes can be found here:
Elf bright palette
Elf neutral palette


This palette is my summer love. I got it in April when I was in Prague with school and I've been using it at least twice a week ever since.
The colours are bright, lovely, and well pigmented as always. Read more about it here.


Next, I'm also a big fan of the two palettes by MUA that I got recently. The one in the white packaging is called "Undress me too" and the palette in the black packaging is called "Undressed". Nice colours, good pigmentation, very affordable.
They are considered to be the cheap dupes of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes.

My "Undress me too" palette review.


My "Undressed" review.


2 comments:

  1. I just love pastel natural colors xxx
    You are welcome to visit my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the balm jovi pallette from
    The balm it's amazing!!! Or meet matte.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!