Monday, August 25, 2014

Manicure Monday ♥ Be berry!

Hello everyone!
Today's post is a litte different, I have a Manicure Monday for you guys! 
I rarely post Manicure Monday's because I don't like my nails (I used to bite my nails for years and years) but it's been almost a month and I haven't touched them.
I'm quite happy (and proud!) and I decided a little bit of nailpolish would be nice!


I used a colour by Essence called "Be berry now". This colour is just a lovely summer colour and I instantly get happy when I see it!

This colour is from Essences Colour&Go line, and it's basically really cheap. I think you pay about €1.69 for a nailpolish.
It covers perfectly with two layers.


I'd say try this one out if you have the chance, I'm a big fan already! 
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!