Friday, August 15, 2014

MAC pro longwear concealer review

Hey you guys! 
Last week I showed you a couple of new items that I got at MAC and this week I'm here with a review.

I needed a liquid concealer for a while now so while I was at MAC, I got one. Normally my colour is NC 20, but they didn't have it in stock so I got NW 20 instead.

This concealer looks quite simple, it's in a tube with a pump.


This is what the concealer looks like when it's out of the tube. This looks like a tiny amount, but I actually only use this much to conceal my whole face (including dark circles under my eyes).


This is what the concealer looks like when it has been blended in. I think it looks pretty good.


I use this concealer as eyeshadow base as well. Some people don't know this, but the MAC pro longwear concealer can also be used as eyeshadow base because of its technology.
It doesn't crease, so that makes this concealer perfect! 

As always, I'm happy with my MAC products! 

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!