Thursday, August 14, 2014

July favourites

Happy Thursday! 
Previously I shared my July empties with you and now I'm going to share my favourites! 

Last month, I finally got my hands on MUA's nude palettes called "Undressed" and "Undress me too". I had been looking for them for such a long time and I couldn't be more excited when I found them!


Of course, I'm still obsessing over my newest Color Tattoo by Maybelline. I've said it once and I'm going to keep saying it: these Color Tattoos are amazing and I want as many of them as I can get!
They can be used on their own or they can be used as a base for eyeshadow. I like to use mine on days when I'm in a hurry or when I'm just not in the mood to spend one hour on my make-up!


I'm obsessed with my eyebrows. They need to look perfect at all times. It goes without saying I spend a lot of time on making them look as nice as possible.
This MUA eyebrow set has made my job a lot easier. The set holds three eyeshadow colours and a conealer-ish product which erases mistakes immediately! Budget, but good quality! This set also comes with a mirror, a tiny brush and a tweezer. Love!


Thanks for reading! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!