Monday, August 18, 2014

Introducing: Back to school series 2014!

Hi!
I have some exciting news! I'm back with a "back to school" series! I decided it would be fun to do one again this year - I did one last year, but this year I'm not going to high school anymore, I'm going to college!

 

I thought this might be the perfect time to share some tips, and discover what the future holds. This is the first year that I go to college, so maybe next year I'll do another series to tell you about what I have learned the first year. Or I might just write a few lifestyle posts during the year!

Of course, a lot of the things that I'll be talking to you about in this series, will also be helpfull to people who are still going to high school.
If you have any tips to share, please do so in the comments!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!