Friday, August 22, 2014

Favourite summerproof make-up

Summer; it is the most beautiful time of the year, the birds are tjirping, the sun is shining and walking through the park is a lot less messy.

But summer can also be incredibly hot, we've had a taste of that here in Belgium. On days when it's +30°C outside, it's no fun to wear a lot of make-up, so today I'm going to show you my favourite summerproof, "easy" products. 

I love my Catrice BB cream. It's cheap, but it works good and when I'm at work, people always ask me what products I use on my face. Well, this is the product. I can't find it in my store however. I think they're out of the assortment (god I hope not) and I sure hope I'll find a replacement as good as this one. Loved it! If you can still find it in your store, get it. No, just get them all!


Some days I've felt like BB cream is even too much to put on, it'll sweat right off anyway. So I've been using my MAC pro longwear concealer to conceal spots or dark circles and that's it. I just use a little bit of blush at times and my "Adored" highlighter by MAC.


 I'm never in the mood for complicated eye make-up, layers,... , so most of the time I go for the easiest look.
I use this Infaillable eyeshadow in "Forever Pink", or one of my Color Tattoos by Maybelline! 


Sometimes I use products that take a little more work. For example this eyeshadow duo. These colours are "Amber lights" and "Coppering" by MAC. I mix them and put them on my eyelid. Next I put on some eyeliner.

 
 

Another gorgeous product (that does take a little bit more work), is MAC's "Rose" pigment.


What do you wear on hot, sweaty days? Or do you just go make-up free?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!