Wednesday, August 6, 2014

EOTD: Undress me too!

Hey you guys! 
Here I am with the first eye of the day with my "Undress me too palette" by MUA. This palette is the second 'nude' palette and I like it a lot, there are so many different looks you can get out of this palette.
I decided to go for something that looks cute, but with a darker edge.

 

Here are the pictures of my look. As you can see, I used beige and light brown, but I darkened up the outer corner of my crease a little bit for more depth and definition. Blend, blend, blend, done! 
Of course I put on some eyeliner!


Products used:
  • MUA eyeshadow palette "Undress me too"
  • Essence Get Big Lashes mascara
  • Essence liquid eyeliner


Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!