Tuesday, August 12, 2014

EOTD: Rose

I have never tried a MAC pigment before, but I saw someone use one in a YouTube tutorial a little while ago, and I knew I had to try it! 

I was very lucky because at the MAC store they turned out to have mini pigments for €10!
I got a pink and gold pigment called "Rose". It's so, so beautiful!


To apply this pigment, you can best apply glitter glue first. I don't have that so I used clear lipgloss.


I'm a little bit sad that you can't see the gold in this pigment as much as you see it in real life.
I used liquid eyeliner (by Essence) to tone down this pigment a little bit since it's very very bright.


I'm very happy with the way this pigment turned out. It's really beautiful and it wasn't very expensive either. I'd like to get some more mini pigments!

Do you have any pigments by MAC? Are there pigments that you'd recommend to me?
Thanks for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!