Saturday, August 9, 2014

EOTD: Paradisco

Hello everyone! Yesterday I showed you the new MAC make-up that I got, and today I'm going to show you my very first eye of the day post with one of my new eyeshadow colours.


This look is quite simple. I was doubting about this new eyeshadow colour called "Paradisco" because it's a kind of pastel colour but I started to like it more and more during the day. The special thing about this colour is that it's orange, but also pink, and also gold. It's perfect to use in a lot of looks.


I used "Paradisco" on my eyelid, "Bronze" in the crease and "Espresso in my outer corner. Before doing this, I used MAC pro longwear concealer. Many people don't know this but this is also an eyeshadow primer!
The eyeliner and mascara that I used are by Essence.


What do you think of this look?
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!