Saturday, August 30, 2014

EOTD: Deep Truth

I am in love with experimenting with make-up.
Finding a new way to do my make-up is a great pleasure to me. Last week I did a make-up look with a pop of colour, but it wasn't a traditional pop of colour.


I started with a basic make-up look. I used MAC's "Espresso" in my crease and "Satin Taupe" on my lid after priming with my MAC pro longwear concealer.
I have been wanting to try MAC's "Deep Truth" for a while now, it's a gorgeous blue colour but I didn't want to go over the top. 


I added it above my liquid eyeliner (particularly in the inner corner of my eye) and on my lower lashline, that way, it's still very wearable, but you have a really lovely pop of colour.
To make the blue even brighter, you can always just wet your brush a little bit.


Eyeliner and mascara are by Essence!
What do you think of this make-up look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!