Saturday, August 2, 2014

Claire's hair tools

Happy Saturday!
How are you doing?
I normally never talk about hair on this blog, simply because I'm not good at hair things. I put it in a ponytail or sometimes I put it in a bun, but lately I've been using some hair tools that I want to talk to you about.
They are so good, I can't keep them from you!


The hair tools that I use are from Claire's. Claire's is a little store that has all sorts hair tools, hair flowers, jewellry,...
It's the place where I get all my hair flowers and hair tools from and I just wanted to recommend it to all of you!
The hair flower in my hair in this first picture is by H&M, but the bun is by Claire's.

I also got a vintage roll for that perfect 1940's look.
Of course they have a lot more than this, and it's all for a fairly good price! I'm very very happy with all the hair tools, I love them. It doesn't take me a lot of time and effort (miracle!), and it looks very good!


Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!