Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Book haul: MATCHED

I'm back with another book haul! 
Lately, the Young Adult section in my bookstore has been filled with tons of really interesting books! The book that I got this time - called "Matched" by Ally Condie - is a book that I've been wanting for a very long time.
It's the first book of a trilogy.

However, my bookstore can't keep it in stock (must really be a great book), so I had to order it.


The cover of this book is so, so beautiful! 

 

So this book actually reminds me of "Delirium" a lot. (Read my Delirium bookreview and Pandemonium bookreview).
Just like in "Delirium", the government matches people to each other and decide how many kids they can have, but they accidentally match someone to two people.
What to do?

I'm really excited to see what's going to happen! Of course I will review these books! 

Have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!