Thursday, August 21, 2014

Back to school: planning


Hello everyone!
 Here I am with the first "Back to school" post! Today I want to tell you about the importance of planning. I never planned anything when I was younger, which resulted in chaos.

It's been a year or probably two years since I started making to do lists and it has been a lifesaver for me. I'm a little messy and I tend to forget things sometimes, so having a to do list is always good. 


To do lists are good because you can see in the blink of an eye what you have to do that day, which always helped for me. I always tried to finish my work so that I could spend the rest of the night blogging or reading.

This is how I make my to do lists. When I start my to do lists, I normally write down all my activities for the whole week, but I do leave some space, in case I make more plans.

I use a couple of colours; orange for school things (f.ex. essay)
I use red for things that I need to do for my blog, and I use green to write down the hours if I have to go to work.

I also use a normal blue or black pen to write down things that I can do ahead. For example if I want to blog three days ahead, I put down three titles of blog posts that I need to work on. 

The things written in blue or black are optional. If I don't have time for those things that day, I'll just do it another day. But you know what day say: never leave to tomorrow what you can do today!


I like to plan, I seem to have much more controle over my life and I'm going to keep doing it.
I'd recommend it to those of you that don't plan, try it, it will change your life (and your mood, when you see your to do list for today is empty)!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!