Monday, July 28, 2014

My Bucket List

Hey you guys!
I know I rarely do lifestyle posts but recently I've been thinking about a Bucket list. I'm almost 18 years old now and I don't know what I want to achieve in life yet, but I do know I want to see and do some extraordinairy things, that's why I made a Bucket list!

Here are the things on my Bucket list:
  • Go on a cruise
  • See a dolphin in the wild
  • Draw an owl or a swan (in detail) on my own

  • Write a Young Adult book
  • Open up a pin-up shop
  • Become a MAC make-up artist
 
  • Save a life
  • Learn to play a musical instrument (preferably the guitar & the piano)
I don't have many things on the list yet because I haven't thought about other things yet, but it's a nice start!

What do you have on your Bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!