Saturday, July 19, 2014

MUA "Undressed" palette review

Goodmorning!
Today I'm here with my review on the MUA "Undressed" palette.
It has been very very popular because this palette is seen as a cheaper dupe of the "Urban Decay naked palettes".
It took me a while to get my hands on these palettes because they have been old out for a couple of weeks, but last week I got lucky!


The "Undressed" palette is the first palette that was brought out.
The package of the palette is quite simple. I love pretty packaging because it makes me feel special, but these days all the packaging is simple so I guess it's okay. The palette holds 12 colours.
There are a lot of neutral brown and pink colours in this palette, but there are also two darker colours in the right corner.
Along with the eyeshadows, comes a two sided brush.


Here are the swatches! 
The swatches are quite good. As you can see, the darker colours are better pigmented than the lighter colours.
I do think the colours are gorgeous, they are neutral but oh so pretty. Who says you need a smokey eye to impress?
 I do get fall out so I always do my eye make-up before I do my face make-up. That's always the safest when you're trying a new product.


I'm happy I have this palette. It's a perfect neutral palette and there are so many options on how you can combine the colours. I will for sure have some eye of the day posts up as soon as I can!

Have you tried this palette?
Do you like MUA? 

Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!