Friday, July 25, 2014

MUA "Undress me too" palette review


Hello everyone! Happy Friday!
How are you doing? Last week I told you about my new palette by MUA called "Undressed", but I haven't told you about the second palette, called "Undress me too"!
This palette is - just like the "Undressed" palette - a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes.


This palette has more warm colours than the last palette. In the "Undressed" palette I found a couple of pink and brown colours, but this palette has more golds and yellows.
I love gold eyeshadow! Gold eyeshadow makes light eyes (especially blue eyes) pop!


The packaging of this palette is rather simple. This one is packed in white plastic and holds a white brush (the other one was all black). Just like "Undressed", "Undress me too" holds 12 colours, some of them are matte and some of them are shimmery.


Here are the swatches.
I'm quite satisfied. I wasn't very impressed with the other palette because the colours were so light and they didn't look very pigmented, but the colours in this palette and the quality of the palette does please me!
Both the lighter and darker colours are all well pigmented. They are buildable and easy to blend out.


I like this palette a lot. I think the colour payoff is good, the colours are nice, the price is okay.
If you have been doubting to pick this palette up, I suggest you give it a try!
Especially people who want a nice palette that can be used to made for all kinds of different looks or for people who don't wear colour a lot - this is your palette! 

Have a lovely day!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!