Wednesday, July 9, 2014

EOTD: Quick and easy summer look

Do you ever find a super easy but really cute make-up look? 
I normally like to take my time to do my make-up, I want every look to be a piece of art, but sometimes I simply don't have the time. This is my go to summer look for when I'm in a hurry!

 

For this look, I use two colours by MAC cosmetics. "Amber lights", a gold/bronze colour and "Coppering", a copper eyeshadow. I just mix the two colours and apply them on my eyelid. Both these colours are insanely pigmented and are easy to apply and blend. They are also two colours that make blue eyes pop!

 

The last step is eyeliner and mascara. Sometimes I even skip the eyeliner.


What do you think about this look? Would you wear it? 


Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!