Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Book haul: "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver

You guys know that I love books, right?
In case you didn't: I love books! 

I have been in love with dystopian books especially! I just finished a young adult series (4 books) and now it's time to look for something else to read. I've been wanting "Delirium" by Lauren Oliver for a long time, but I only wanted to buy it once I had read my other books, so now was a good time!

 

I was so happy they still had this book in the bookstore! It was the last one! 
Here's a short summary, in case you wanted to know what the book is about:

"The totalitarian government teaches that love is a disease, named amor deliria nervosa, commonly referred to as "the deliria". A surgical cure for the deliria has been developed and is mandatory for citizens 18 years old and over. Lena has looked forward to the procedure for years, convinced as she is by the government that love is a horrible disease that must be destroyed from mankind's system.
However, mere months before her scheduled procedure, Lena falls in love with a boy named Alex."

I looked online and saw that Elle Fowler did a review on this book, so, if you still want more information... Here it is!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!