Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone! Happy Mother's Day! 
How are all of you?

Another week has passed which means it's time for a Weekly Diary, am I the only one or is time going faster than ever?


This week hasn't really been very exciting. I've worked a lot on my final paper and I've prepared myself for the exams that are coming soon. Can you believe it, when this is all over, I'll be a graduate! 
I don't know how I've worked myself through 6 long years in high school, but I'm glad it's going to be over soon: time for the next chapter!


The only free time I had, I spent on writing letters to pen pals.


For the rest, there hasn't been much time, I've been working the whole weekend and studying the whole week, and in the meantime, I'm hoping for better weather.
That's it! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!