Sunday, May 4, 2014

Weekly Diary

Hello everyone!
How have you all been doing this week? I only went to school for two days this week (on Monday and on Tuesday). 
I had one race on Wednesday (we run for charity with school) and on May first and second, I had the day off because it's Labor Day here in Belgium.
Extra long weekend!

This week I did a lot of fun things. First of all, I got new fish! I got black tetra. Since they prefer to be in schools (if not, they get a little agressive), I got 8 of them. They are adorable!


I also ordered new clothes from online pin-up shops. It's been a long time since I've ordered something online, but I decided I would need new 50's inspired dresses in case summer decided to come.

 

I got really bored on Labor Day, so I spent a little time on Tumblr and I wrote a letter to my pen pal. I have one pen pal that I met when I was in middle school. Now, ten years later, we still write.
Since I was on tumblr anyway, I decided to search "snail mail" and "pen pal". Hundereds of posts of people who want pen pals! My god!


The next day, I went shopping for stickers and gelly pens. Everybody wants a pretty letter, right?

 

...And I also picked up doodling. Well, it's my first time ever doing it and I'm not nearly as good at it as some other people I've seen online, but it's a start.


Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!