Monday, May 26, 2014

OOTD: Happy day ♥

Happy Monday! Here I am with another outfit of the day!
This is the outfit I wore last week on Thursday and Friday. The weather was beautiful and it was hot outside! 

I decided to wear my white and red dress by Hell Bunny. It has a cute rose print and a beautiful red belt. I put my hair in a bun. Classy, easy, quick.
 

Since the print is already eye catching, I decided not to wear too many accessories. I did wear my half-heart necklace because the colour of the necklace is the exact same colour as the colour of the roses on my dress.


For lipstick, I used the Rimmel Apocalipse lip laquer in "Big Bang". You can read my review on it here.


The flower in my hair is by Claire's.


Thanks so much for reading! Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!