Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Essence all about sunrise eyeshadow palette

Hi everyone! The Essence "all about..." eyeshadow palettes have been a huge trend here in Belgium and the Netherlands, but they never seemed very special to me. So a couple of days ago, I decided I would buy one and see for myself.

I got the "all about sunrise" palette, it looked the prettiest (according to me) and the colours look beautiful with blue eyes!


I was actually really surprised, there's lots of product in this palette.


Swatches! The pigmentation of this palette isn't bad at all! The colours do feel a little bit chunky, but I don't think I'll have any problems with that when I'm applying the make-up.
Do make sure to do your eye make-up before you do your face make-up though, other wise the chunky fall out will ruin your face make-up, it's so hard to get it off without make-up remover!


That's it for today! I recommend getting this palette if you're looking for a cheap palette with good eyeshadows. Don't worry if you don't like the colours, there are other "all about..." palettes available.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!