Wednesday, May 28, 2014

EOTD: Playful!

Hello everyone! 
Summer seems to finally be here and of course, I like to recreate my feelings in my looks. Today I'm obviously feeling happy! 
I used my newest MAC make-up palette to make this look.

 

The colours that I used are "Amber lights" (on the lid), "Humid" in the crease and "Sketch" in the outer corner. 

 
 

I also used a colour close to my skin colour to blend the colours in the crease out and I used a light higlighter. Both of the colours used for that are from my ELF 144 neutral colours palette.


My eyeliner and mascara are by Essence.


Thanks for reading! Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

  1. Really nice look! I never use color like this I m not used at all :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amber light and Humid are a great combo on your eyes!
    I really like this look, is very soft but still colorful! :)
    xxx
    Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!