Saturday, May 24, 2014

Beauty and hair haul!

Hi everyone! 
Today I have a haul for you! I got some new things for my hair, but I also got some make-up items. Rumour has it that MUA is coming to the Netherlands and Belgium, but so far I haven't found anything! Better luck next time.

First of all, I got a good brush, I needed a brush like this for pin-up hairdo's. I also got new hairspray. Not that important.


Then, I got the Catrice BB cream that I love so much (I probably already have a review on it) and I repurchased their camouflage cream concealer as well.
I also repurchased my Essence Get big lashes mascara, so that I have a back up.

Aside from that, I got two baked eyeshadows from Catrice's limited edition called "Haute Future" and I also got an Essence "All about sunrise" eyeshadow palette with lovely, bright, summer ready colours!


Reviews will be online soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!