Thursday, May 8, 2014

Artdeco stippling brush review

They say a part of having beautiful make-up, is having good tools.
I have a couple of really nice brushes for eyeliner and lipstick, but up until now I've always used my hands for applying foundation.
Up until now! I've seen stippling brushes before and I never really got one, but this time I did! 

I love stippling brushes because they apply foundation really well. I of course don't use this brush everyday, but I think it's very nice for special occassions where you're going to need a lot of coverage.

 

The brush that I got is by Artdeco. I've never used their brushes - or any of their make-up for that matter- but I actually love this brush a lot! It does the job very well! 


I do find you need to put more product on your hand because the brush sucks it up. That's actually the reason why I didn't wash my brush before taking pictures of it, that way you can see how much foundation there's in there already.
I used it twice.


I do like the brush. I knew it was going to take up a lot of the product before I got it, but I don't use it everyday so it's not a big waist of foundation. Yeah, I like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it classy ♥ Thanks for reading!